Saturday, May 4, 2013

About Me...


Call me old school, but I just love encyclopedias. I can still smell the old musty odor of the set we used at home. There is nothing like having all that knowledge at one's fingertips.

I hear technology of today has changed night and day since the 90s and that saddens me. Like I don't want to read a book on a screen. No-sir-eee. I want to feel the crisp pages between the fingers. Give me a dewey system any day of the week!


As for a phone give me a rotary style any day of the week. I love the surprise of not knowing who is calling. Leaving the house meant the phone stayed behind as well and let me tell you that isn't all bad.

There is just so much I miss about the 90s in particular.

Oh and don't get me started about country music. It just ain't the same. Give me Shania Twain, Garth, Faith, Sara Evans, Jamie O'Neal over any of the songs on the radio today. They stayed true to the roots and the twang that makes country music what it is.

This is all only one side of me and later I'll share more personal info.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment