Friday, May 17, 2013

Hope

http://www.pmddnomore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hope.jpg

 Tough day...lot of things messing with me...struggling with a lot of info...

So was reading with another today and got this spark of hope and started believing that yeah things could possibly change for me. A lot was talked about especially about our childhood and growing up in the home we did. There was so much for me to think about and I went for a walk. Wasn't long before I heard him...that accusing voice...negative...speaking against everything that was just talked about...

I came back to this gal and was like what the heck. She's like yep that's the enemy wanting to put out the spark of hope that was lit earlier today.

Just totally sucks!

Then tonight I'd thought I check out a full talk from Wayne Dyer and I didn't get very far as it too contradicted what was discussed earlier today.

UGH!

How is one supposed to make any sense of life...religion...God...when there is so much contradicting information. How is one ever to know what is really true?

What is truth???

Is it all relative???

Is there such a thing as absolute truth that we are all to believe as humans?

All I know is from my childhood and the religion that was shoved down my throat brought pain. And lots of it. Tonight as I listened to that talk I felt icky...can't really explain it...just not right and it sounded a lot like the crap I heard growing up. However earlier when we were talking about Jesus and a relationship with him and God and all that I had hope and believed for really the first time that things could change.

So I don't know.

Just so confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment