Saturday, May 25, 2013

SoL

Yeah, can totally relate to the Scars of Life story as I myself have scars from Him never giving up on me. It's hard to believe someone could love one so much...for someone to want to fight for me and on my behalf...like wow!

I'm feeling speechless these days. Kinda stumbling with what to write for my posts and before like it just flowed. Now I guess you could say I'm just trying to figure this all out. Kinda night and day life now...

I think, honestly, a part of it is I feel if I start allowing myself to think and ponder on things...well that God will start bringing up some junk to work through and really just thinking He is wanting to start the healing journey and I'm just not there yet. Not quite ready to dive in which I know isn't right. Like I said in an earlier post either I'm all in or I'm not. And yeah I've shared some personal stuff here in regards to the pain of my life and everything but it wasn't the deep down junk and I get the feeling from what I've seen of others around me that God will want to dig in and start pulling out the weeds around here if ya know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment